AUPP Service Pty Ltd (APPS) is committed to providing a high standard of service. Our key work tasks include "cleaning" to remove contaminants, “pickling” to remove welding oxides and heat tint generated from welding and cutting of stainless steels and high nickel alloys and "passivation" to restore the passive "chromium rich" layer that protects stainless steel and high nickel alloys from corrosion. Descaling of carbon steel piping and hollow bar.
We aim for our services to meet the agreed expectations, specifications and delivery requirements of our customers.
In order to achieve these high standards, APPS has established, and will maintain, an effective Quality Management System, emphasizing the importance of:
- Meeting the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015;
- Demonstrating our ability to consistently provide services that meet the requirements of the following standards ASTM A-380-13, ASTM A 967-13,
AS 1627.5 2003 as well as many others;
- Enhancing customer satisfaction through effective application of our quality system and meeting customer requirements;
- Developing quality objectives that will adopt a continuous improvement approach to our quality system; and
- Monitoring the performance of our quality system through objective measurements and regular reviews of the suitability and effectiveness of our quality system.
All APPS staff members and contractors must understand and acknowledge their responsibility for Quality and accept the requirement to conform to the procedures contained in the Quality Manual and Quality Procedures, as outlined in the HSEQ Management System.
As Director, I emphasize my commitment and acknowledge my accountability for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. All APPS staff members and contractors must share this commitment, actively implementing our Quality Management System and monitoring its effectiveness.
Richard Raper Date: